Rugby World Cup 2019™, Japan – Be there VIP style with Heineken
So you may not quite know your Box Kicks from your Blindside.. ….or a Ruck from a Restart
But…..you don’t have to understand it all, to enjoy…..Rugby World Cup 2019™, Japan.
That’s why 2FM has teamed up with Heineken, worldwide partner of Rugby World Cup 2019™, Japan.
We want to bring you even closer to Rugby World Cup 2019, by giving you the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Japan all thanks to Heineken
You and a friend will pack your bags and travel to Tokyo, for 5 nights, attending the Bronze Final where you will perform the coin toss prior to kick off, and then the following day you will attend the Rugby World Cup™ Final as a VIP Heineken guest
Win it here thanks to Heineken, worldwide partner of Rugby World Cup 2019™, Japan.
Get all the deets with Tracy Clifford and Stephen Bryne this week from 12pm!
Competition is subject to the following conditions :
All entrants must be over 25 years of age, be available to attend the live final in RTE on Sept 12th.
Winner must have a valid passport and able to travel as per the prize details below –
You and a friend will travel to Tokyo for 5 nights, attend the Bronze Final and preform the coin toss right before kick off. The very next day you’ll attend the Rugby World Cup 2019 Final as a VIP Heineken Guest.
Depart from Dublin/Cork/Shannon on the 29th of October (via London & onwards with Japan airlines), Arriving in Tokyo Wednesday 30th @ 15.55 local time. Departing Tokyo November 4th for LHR with flights to Ireland scheduled to be back home by lunchtime.
All flights, transfers, 5 night accommodation and meals including match tickets for the Bronze Final November 1st and the RWC Final (plus hospitality) on November 2nd!
Enjoy responsibly. Visit drinkaware.ie
See full T&c’s below
RTE COMPETITIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY SEE BELOW
- RTÉ’s decision in relation to selection of prize winner(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of RTÉ will be final.
- RTÉ competitions are not open to staff of RTÉ (be they employees or contractors), their immediate family members or associated companies including (but not limited to) the competition promotional partner(s) and SMS/IVR service provider(s). For these purposes an “immediate family member” includes a spouse, partner, child, step child, grandchild, brother, step brother, sister, step sister, parent, step parent or legal guardian.
- Unless otherwise stated, competition entrants must be over 25 years old and resident in the island of Ireland in order to qualify as the prize winner. RTÉ reserves the right to request written proof of age of any competition winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and will only be awarded to the winner.
- Tickets cannot be re-sold.
- Unless otherwise stated, where multiple prizes are on offer in a single competition only 1 win per household will be permitted.
- No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize(s).
- If, due to circumstances beyond its control, a prize becomes unavailable RTÉ and/or the promoter(s) reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- RTÉ and/or the promoter(s) will endeavour to deliver all prizes within 28 days of winning. Where this is not possible the winner(s) will be notified of a delay.
- Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Where a prize is to be provided by a third party, RTÉ accept no responsibility whatsoever for the supply or non-supply or purported supply or delay in supply of the prize, including without limitation, the failure of the winner to receive ownership of or use the prize. Where appropriate, prize winners are required to complete all applicable booking and/or other formalities directly with the specified third party provider(s).
- RTÉ reserves the right to change prize details without notice and all prizes, including holiday travel dates, are subject to availability.
- Some competitions may require entrants to take part in a programme in order to win the prize. Where this is required and where an entrant fails to take part as required or takes part but fails a subsequent test of skill which is required to win the prize, that contestant will be deemed to have forfeited their opportunity to win the prize and will be disqualified from the competition.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner’s name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as RTÉ and/or the promoter(s) may require.
- All competition entries must be received by RTÉ in the required format before the advertised closing date. Neither RTÉ nor its affiliated entities are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to RTÉ promotions; fraudulent, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or altered entries; or entries which are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or other technical malfunction.
- RTÉ reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Neither RTÉ nor its agents accept any responsibility whatsoever for any death, injury or other damage, loss, expense or liability arising as a result of taking a prize. Nor will RTÉ have any liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in any RTÉ competition or any of the prizes rewarded.
- Prizes not claimed within specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and RTÉ may dispose of such prizes without any liability to the winner.
- Any person found to be in disregard of these rules will be disqualified automatically.
- RTÉ reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
- Participation in RTÉ competitions denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised.
- RTÉ does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, or otherwise which may result in entries being lost or not properly registered or recorded and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.
- RTÉ TEXT COMMENT LINES: USAGE POLICY
- RTÉ reserves the right to apply a message block to some and/or all messages sent to RTÉ services from mobile phone numbers which send messages deemed by RTÉ to be threatening, abusive or offensive in nature. In instances where a block is applied, text messages will continue to be charged for by network operators, but these messages will no longer reach RTÉ programmes for review/inclusion.
- As part of this process, RTÉ will send a text message to the mobile phone number from which the threatening, abusive or offensive message(s) originate, requesting that the sender cease and desist from sending messages of this nature in future and informing them that, if not, a message block will be applied which will result in some/all of their messages no longer reaching RTÉ programmes for review/inclusion and outlining that, irrespective of this, network operators will continue to charge for these messages.
- Should messages of a threatening, abusive or offensive nature continue to be received from the mobile phone number in question, RTÉ will send 1 further text message to the offending number confirming that a message block has now been applied.
- RTÉ’s decision in relation to message blocks and the duration of such blocks is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Where it deems appropriate, RTÉ also reserves the right to pass sender and message data to the appropriate authorities for investigation and follow-up action.