Get your mobile plan sorted for the Year with Breakfast Republic!
Get on the all new Breakfast Republic Bill Pay Plan with iD “The Flexible Network” !!
Breakfast Republic could make it happen with the help of iD “The Flexible Network”!
iD are the people who let you build the mobile bundle that suits you best and thanks to them we’ve got bundles of calls, texts and data to give-away each day.
Plus iD have given us an overall prize of a European break, where you get to decide where you’d like to roam like you’re at home… Barcelona, Paris Rome, it’s your choice!
It’s all to celebrate iD’s amazing half price online offer https://www.idmobile.ie on all their bill pay plans if you switch today!
Get all the details with Breakfast Republic for your chance to get your mobile bill sorted for the year!
The promotion is open to iD customers and non-customers, aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Dixons Carphone Group in Ireland. No purchase necessary.
Entry date and time: Entry is available between Monday, 10th July 2017 to Friday 14th July 2017 inclusive, (‘the promotion period’). How to enter: Entry is made by calling/texting 2FM. Callers will be selected at random to participate in an on air competition.
Winners: Two winners will be selected each day.
Prizes: There are two prizes each day of a free mobile plan for a year on iD. There are a total of 10 prizes of mobile plans. In addition to these prizes all 10 winners will be entered into a prize draw on Friday to win a trip for two to a European destination.
1. iD is the Sponsor of the 2FM Breakfast Republic promotion running from 10th – 14th July 2017.
2. 10 winners will be selected between the period 10th – 14th July in line with the 2FM competition mechanic.
3. The prize: each winner will receive an iD plan for a period of 12 months. The plan includes 10,000 minutes, 10,000 texts and 30GB data per month for 12 months.
4. All usage outside of these iD bundle allowances is excluded and will be charged via direct debit only. Customer must provide full customer details including direct debit to cover any ‘out of bundle’ charges.
5. The full prize will be delivered / made available to winners within 28 days of the close of the promotion.
6. No phone is provided as part of this prize.
7. There is no cash or other alternative to the stated prize, in whole or in part.
8. The Sponsor’s decision is final regarding all promotional matters.
9. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No bulk, third party or organised group or prize club entries will be accepted The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any bad form or bad faith is suspected.
10. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
11. The names of winners may be published online and in promotional emails throughout the promotional period, and will also be available for four weeks after the final closing date.
12. iD reserves the right to suspend or terminate these terms and conditions at any time for any reasonable, technical, commercial or operational reason.
13. iD is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury that might occur to the winner or any other person with whom the winner shares the prize.
14. Competition only open to over 18’s.
15. In line with the 2FM competition mechanic, one overall winner from the 10 daily winners will be selected by 2FM to win a holiday prize.
16. The holiday prize is a break for two people to a European destination of choice up to a maximum value of €3,000
17. The holiday selected by the winner is subject to availability and cost at the time of booking.
18. Transfers are not included in the prize unless booked as part of an overall package holiday deal
19. Holiday must be booked by 30th September 2017. If the holiday prize is not booked by 30th September 2017, iD will instead present the winner with a holiday voucher to the value of €2,000.
20. It is the responsibility of the competition winner to ensure that all of the correct travel documentation is in place for both travellers prior to departure and valid for the duration of travel – including visas (if required), insurance (if required) and passports.
21. Once booked, the holiday, including flights, is non-transferrable , non-refundable and dates cannot be changed once confirmation is received.
22. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
23. Promoter: iD Mobile, 3rd Floor Office Suite, Omni Park Shopping Centre, Santry, Dublin 9.